Thursday, April 1, 2010

God is so good!! Last night we had a wonderful church service with wonderful news. We had someone near and dear saved yesterday and is to be baptized on Sunday. Then there was no screaming last night, praise God. Emma Kathryn slept so much better. We were up every couple of hours for her to eat because she still vomited every feeding but she didn't scream between them. She even let me put her in her bed to sleep. I think I had forgot how good it felt to sleep in a bed.

Since it is such a beautiful day we are going to meet Aunt Lindsey and Maryalice at Berry to walk. I can't wait to get back to a normal schedule with some outdoor time and exercise. I didn't realize how boring sitting in the house could be. Maybe the pretty, warm weather will hang around for a while.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Take time to enjoy God's wonderful creation.

2 comments:

Maryalice said...

Yay! I am so glad you are coming with us! I cannot wait to see Emma Kathryn. :D

The Cannons said...

YAY EK!! So glad its helping her which in turn helps you!:) Love ya.