Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our visit to the clinic went great. It was nice to see the people I worked with and to let them meet Emma Kathryn. Her US was good. No Pyloric Stenosis praise God. She wasn't a happy camper though. I couldn't feed her after 4 am and when she ate at 3:30 she threw it all up. Needless to say I have been awake with a screaming, starving infant since 3:30 this morning. Once we got to the clinic at 8:00 and they did her scan I got to feed her and she ate like a pig. She is back asleep now so I am about to go to my Granny Wallace's house and let her tend to the baby while I nap. She has been dying to get her hands on her but we have both been to busy to get our schedules together. I know she is excited we are coming so I better quit blogging and hit the road. Thanks to everyone for you prayers. Please continue to pray for us because even though she doesn't have stenosis she obviously has a serious case of reflux. Hope everyone has a great day.

2 comments:

The Cannons said...

So glad for the good report. This too shall pass sweetie. Hope she gets some rest and Momma does too. Love ya'll.

Hollyhand House said...

So glad to see you are blogging! I have been praying for yall!!Glad to hear you got a good report. I sure hope the reflux gets better soon. Anna Riley just has a small case of reflux and I know its not fun and hers isnt even that bad! Just remember to try to rest when you can!