Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter. We have had a busy day. The Lord blessed us with beautiful weather and a wonderful Sunday morning service. We had a church full of people. It was great. Emma Kathryn woke up during church this morning and I was so afraid she would start screaming but she didn't. Thankfully I had a bottle ready and she ate and then went back to sleep.

After church we all came home to eat lunch. Aunt Dana, Jimmy, Anna Lee, Ethan, Abby, Aunt Kristi, Zac, MawMaw, Uncle Phillip and Aunt Lindsey ate lunch with us. It was yummy.

I decided last night that I would no longer nurse Emma Kathryn. I can't handle her vomiting after feedings and feeling that it is my fault. We gave her a formula bottle twice last night and twice thus far today and so far no severe vomiting. Maybe my milk and her just doesn't agree. I pray this will help her to feel better and sleep better. I will miss the bonding time it gave us but the bonding isn't worth it if she is going to scream and vomit for hours following feedings.

We have our Easter program at church tonight so everyone is busy getting ready for it today. It is always wonderful. If you have no plans for the night you should consider attending. It starts at 6:00 pm @ Berry Freewill Baptist Church. Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

Hollyhand House said...

I had to stop nursing AR at around 5 weeks because of my low milk supply. I was really upset about it at first but she is a healthy baby and that is all that matters! I am glad EK is doing better!! (We also started using enfamil AR and it helped a lot with her spit up!)

kimberly t. bowling said...

So glad to hear y'all are doing better, and I do pray you are getting more rest! She is just precious and I can hardly wait to get a chance to hold her...nothing is sweeter than little babes...