Friday, April 9, 2010

1 Month


I can't believe my baby is a month old today. We took her for her one month Dr. visit on Thursday. Everything went well. She weighs 8lb and 15 oz and was 21 3/4 in long. She is sleeping a bit better at night but we still have a way to go. She has been fussy between 8:00-1:00 lately but maybe we will be through this stage soon. When she sleeps, she sleeps better and longer now so that helps.

After our Dr. visit Thursday we went to Browns and bought flowers to plant. I got 2 pretty hibiscus trees I can't wait to plant. I am going to put them in my pots on the porch. I hope to plant them tomorrow.

Emma Kathryn is getting fussy so I better go for the night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture!! Can't wait to see her again. I think she definately looks like you with those eyes in this picture :)

kimberly t. bowling said...

I can't decide who she looks like, but I want to get my hands on her to decide for sure!! :) For some reason, I am seeing Christi in her....weird, I know, but there's something that reminds me of her or her girls baby pics.