Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pop's Girl

For the past several months we have been eating supper every Monday night with my dad. We alternate eating at his house and then our house. I really enjoy eating with them. I am guilty of not visiting him as often as I should and this keeps that from happening. Emma Kathryn enjoys visiting "Pop" as much as I do. This pic was taken last Monday when we ate at his house. They both fell asleep in the recliner.
She has also learned to roll over. She gets from her stomach to her back with no problem. She can also go from back to belly but it is more of a struggle. I know that as much as she likes to move around before long this will be her mode of transportation. She hasn't figured out that she can roll to where she wants to go. I am sure it will not be long until she is in to everything.

No comments: