Monday, July 19, 2010

Golf Cart

When we found out we were having a girl Micah was excited but he really wanted a boy. I knew he was happy with a girl but the entire pregnancy he hoped the ultrasound was a mistake and we were having a boy. Much of this was just to aggravate me but deep inside he really wanted a boy, not girl. He thought that a he wouldn't be able to do much with a girl because she would like playing dress up and nothing else. As the pic below shows, he was very wrong. Needless to say she has him wrapped around her finger.
They ride the golf cart almost every morning and every night. I think she would ride for hours. Sometimes I ride with them but when I don't he straps on the car seat and off they go. It kills me that my child who usually screams from "click" (see prior post) never whimpers when strapped on the golf cart. I told Micah maybe we should drive the golf cart to Myrtle Beach next week. He didn't think that was such a good idea.

No comments: