Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentines Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day. Everyone at the Bozeman household did. On Sunday afternoon, Emma Kathryn stayed with mom so that Micah and I could go out to eat. We went to Firebirds in Birmingham and it was wonderful. Then on Monday, Micah, Emma Kathryn, Myself, Mark, Kristi, Zac and Mrs. Velma went to STIX in Fultondale. It was also wonderful. Emma Kathryn loved watching the cook. I was afraid she would be scared of the fire but she was mesmerized. Of course, being the wonderful mom I am I forgot the camera.
Now that Valentines is over it is time to start the birthday parties. We are going to eat at my Dad's house tonight for my Papa Frost's Birthday then Sunday to Granny Wallace's house for Mom's Birthday. Then next week is Abby's and Mackenzie's then there is Lindsey's, Papaw Wallace's and Emma Kathryn's. Let the fun begin!

1 comment:

Katie Tanner said...

Make sure to take your camera. lol