Saturday, September 11, 2010

6 Months

I can't believe Emma Kathryn is 6 months old. I must say it has been a busy and eventful month for us.

A few milestones:
-She is sitting up by herself now
-She has her first tooth, not a very good pic but the best I could get with her sleeping in my arms
-She tries to get everything, nothing can escape her grasp
-She loves her baby food and will not let us have a meal without feeding her too
-We went to our first football game and she loved it
-Her and Zeke have became best buds. (he still sleeps outside her window and if we go outside he always goes where she is
-I got her a walker and she loves scooting around backwards, haven't figured out forward movement yet
-No toy or attraction had yet to pass the golf cart on her list of enjoyment
-At her 6 mo doc visit she weighed 15 lbs 14 oz and was 26 1/2 inches long

No comments: